[MR] Re: [Attillium101] Royal Court Report: Celtic Cattle Raids, 21 Sep 2002

Angela K. Pincha-Neel angela at ascc01.ascc.lucent.com
Sun Sep 22 10:05:39 PDT 2002

My apologies all... I did miss typing one award - After Mistress Francesca
received a KAE,
Malcolm Boru was Awarded Arms

I apologize for the omission... the awards were thus given in this corrected
order:

King's Award of Excellence - Francesca la Curiosa
Award of Arms              - *Malcolm Boru
Silver Nautilus            - *Elspet Byndelase
Award of Arms              - *Elyna Bartolomew
Award of Arms              - *Felix of Kappellenburg
Grant of Arms              - *Ren Morghan
Retired as Baron           - Iacopo Attaviano da Vizzi
Retired as Baroness        - Lucia Bellini
Court Baron with GoA       - Iacopo Attaviano da Vizzi
Court Baroness             - Lucia Bellini
Award of Arms              - *Owen ap Cradoc

In Service to Crown and Kingdom,
Drea

Mistress Mordeyrn Tremayne, Atlantian Clerk of Precedence