[MR] More Song Help

Adriana la Bretonne ladyadriana77 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 13:40:56 PDT 2002

FYI...random bit of information regarding tune-swapping..."Amazing Grace" can be sung to the tune of the theme song from "Gilligan's Island" and vice versa.  Try it...
Smiles,
Adriana
 JBRMM266 at aol.com wrote:

Tune-swapping has always intrigued me. Did you know that "My Darling Clementine," the "Ode to Joy" and the "Marine Corps Hymn" can be sung to each others' tunes?

Donal

Lady Adriana la Bretonne (mka Andrea Ewing)
Seneschal of the Canton of Elvegast
Barony of Windmaster's Hill/Kingdom of Atlantia