[MR] Newbie

Ro LadyRo at annapolis.net
Tue Sep 3 15:17:59 PDT 2002

What Lady Olwen said!  In spades!!  We folks of the luminous hills just LOVE
newcomers.  Heck, I was a newcomer myself only 2 years ago, and now I'm the
Semi-Official Baronial Instigator and Deputy. Come and play in Bright
Hills - we will make you welcome.  No, that's wrong.  Come HOME to Bright
Hills, we miss you!

Roana de Laci
SOBID (tm)