[MR] newbie

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Tue Sep 3 09:37:55 PDT 2002

I am sooo terribly sorry.  I have not attended an event since the Baronial
Birthday in July this year.  Did you tell the Troll you were new?  How did
you find the event?

It is like this in many kingdoms unfortunately.  I am chatelaine of Sudentur
(Fredericksburg area) and we would welcome anyone.  My husband dislikes
taking me out in public as I can (and usually do) start a conversation with
ANYONE, even in line when we make groceries!

Please stop by our booth at the Holiday Faire.  We will be selling Beignets
& Coffee, as usual.  Plus I'll have a merchants booth.

Don't be afraid to start up a conversation.  Tell them you're new.  If they
walk off, I would follow them and ask them what is wrong.  Most everyone
I've met in the 2 years since I moved from Axemoor (New Orleans area) has
been quite nice, but YOU have to initiate contact.

Please don't let this put you off.

Soffya Tudja
Magyar  Ajándékok
http://www.aeonline.biz/Magyar.htm