[MR] Leather Resources Help?

Signora Sveva Lucciola ladysveva at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 08:29:46 PST 2001

I am looking for information and images pertaining to
period leather food/container items...such as bottles,
jacks, buckets...etc. Any suggestions of either book
or web sources would be greatly appreciated!

I am not really interested in links to suppliers
unless they have they have the information of what
they modeled their wares on.

Thank you very much for your help!

=====
Signora Sveva Lucciola
Seneschal,Barony of Windmasters' Hill

"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest."

           -Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910)