[MR] Leather Resources Help?

Gregory G. Stapleton gregsta at carolina.rr.com
Thu Dec 27 09:47:58 PST 2001

Try the following, for a start.  If you have any questions, feel free to
ask, as I've been researching this area for several years.  Also, you
might be interested in the "Medieval Leather Research" eGroup/news list
at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/medieval-leather/ .

	_Black Jacks and Leather Bottells_
	by Oliver Baker

	_Drinking Vessels of Bygone Days_
	by G. J. Monson-Fitzjohn

	_The Mary Rose: The Excavation and Raising of Henry VIII's
Flagship_
	by Margaret Rule

	_Artifacts from Wrecks_
	Edited by Mark Redknap

	_Leather Craftsmanship_
	by J.W. Waterer

	_Leather and Craftsmanship_
	by John W. Waterer

	_Leather in Life, Art and Industry_
	by John W. Waterer

	_A Catalogue of Leather in Life, Art and Industry_
	Museum of Leathercraft

Hope this helps.

YIS,

Gawain Kilgore / Gregory Stapleton