[MR] The Oak Folding Party- This Thursday

Gwen Maxson Gwen at Maxson.com
Mon Dec 24 11:59:15 PST 2001

Greetings one and all!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday
season. The 17th issue of Atlantia's Arts and
Sciences newsletter, The Oak, is done and needs to
labeled and sent out. We are planning a labeling
party for this Thursday, the 27th, at 8pm at the
home of Baron Corun and Mistress Alesondrea. As
always your assistance is greatly appreciated!

Craig and Sue Lee-Allen
4001 King Arthur Road
Annandale, VA 22003-2213
(703) 876-6755

Take the Capitol Beltway into Northern Virginia
west of I-95. Get off at
Little River Turnpike, 236 heading West (outside
the Beltway). Go through the first traffic light
and immediately get into the right turn lane (you
can actually do this just before the light but
don't turn at the light). Turn right onto King
Arthur Rd. between the white brick walls that say
Camelot (yeah, I know...). We're at 4001 King
Arthur, six houses down on the right.

Thanks!
Gwendolen =)