Fwd: [MR] Regional Calendar

Sean Pearson scalists at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 21 22:55:54 PST 2001

The Middle and Eastern Virginia Regional Calendar for January 2002, covering
the groups of the College of Rencester, Shire of Berley Cort, Baronies of
Caer Mear, Marinus, and Tir-y-Don with the Colleges of Caer Gelynniog and
Yarnvid being listed as a courtesy and various events from around Atlantia,
has been uploaded. Please check out

http://www.wm.edu/SO/SCA/calendar.html

All groups listed above, especially those in the Caer Mear area, please
check the calendar for corrections. I did an overhaul on the calendar and
want to make sure that my template is up to date.  Those in Rivers Point
please send me any info that you would like to go on the calendar. I
wouldn't mind seeing more of my home county being represented. (Born and
bred in Chesterfield. I'm usually there when I'm not in college.) Please
either use the form linked on the website for corrections and additions or
email me at iollan at lycos.com

Sean Pearson
College of William and Mary - Class of 2001+1
Computer Science and Elementary Education
http://www.cs.wm.edu/~iollan2

Iollann mac a Phearsoin

Minister of Minors for the Barony  of Tir-y-Don, Atlantia
Webminister        for the College of Rencester, Atlantia
http://www.wm.edu/SO/SCA
Keeper of the Listserv