[MR] Ancient/modern cure for cancer from Wormwood

rmhowe MMagnusM at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 10 15:36:12 PST 2001

http://www.msnbc.com/news/667259.asp
Kills breast cancer and osteosarcoma and also works on malaria.
Formula from a Han dynasty tomb. Apart from the fact that it is
historical, it's probably really relevant for some people.
My mother died from breast cancer for example.

Master Magnus Malleus, OL
© 2001 R.M. Howe
*No reposting my writings to newsgroups, especially rec.org.sca, or
the SCA-Universitas elist. I view this as violating copyright
restrictions. As long as it's to reenactor or SCA -closed- subscriber
based email lists or individuals I don't mind. It's meant to
help people without aggravating me.* Inclusion, in the
http://www.Florilegium.org/ as always is permitted.