[MR] a youth fighter program for atlantia

David Coblentz ewe__2 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 22:14:50 PST 2001

Hello, everyone, I'm currently working on an english paper dealing with
minor combat policies in atlantia.  The paper is a proposal paper, and I am
trying to determine a list of general rules that should be used for youth
combat.  I would be very interested in hearing people's thoughts on this
subject.  Particularly in areas of age.  At what age should a combat program
begin? end?  Should sixteen and seventeed year olds still be allowed to
participate in adult combat? (I say this because I'm sixteen and am
authorized in rapier and working on heavy fighting) I would really
appreciate hearing people's thoughts on this subject (I also need more
sources for my paper:).  Thanks
David Coblentz