[Archers] Latest from the Bod regarding that possible new peerage

deallac deallac at juno.com
Sun Jan 28 14:01:50 PST 2024

All,Forwarded with permission Good Afternoon.For those who do not know me I am Baron Ryan Mac Whyte, OP, East Kingdom and also Greg Regnier, Chairperson of the Board Peerage Committee.The Board has voted, unanimously with one director absent, to forward the proposal to the populace for the 60 day commentary period which is required for any edits to corpora.The Board made several reasonable edits to the proposal as given by the committee. The Proposal will specify that this peerage will be specifically for Target Archery, Combat Archery, Thrown Weapons, Equestrian Activities, and Siege Engineering. There were also several edits to the proposed language to bring the changes into line with the rest of corpora.EVERYONE... EVERYONE... YOUR EMAILS MADE A DIFFERENCE. The Directors present noted that the support for this proposal in the last weeks has been "Overwhelming and emphatic." The Next steps of names/badge/regalia will be handled by the Heralds and the directors will be engaging the Laurel Sovereign of the College of Arms to handle those details. So, when the proposal becomes public within the next 5 days CONTINUE TO WRITE THE BOARD IN SUPPORT. SHOW the Board what a force we are in the society. SHOW THEM THAT WE MATTER.I am INSANELY proud of our communities and our willingness to pull together to get this done. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone