[Archers] Pennsic War

AOL MAIL milesdelocwode at verizon.net
Wed Jul 26 12:52:43 PDT 2023

Greetings,
I will be leaving for Pennsic War tomorrow morning and will not return until wars end. While I am away, my deputy, Johannes von Hammerbach will be able to answer questions while I am at war. He can be reached at Schooicpt at yahoo.com .
For those who are attending war, I can be found at House Crossbow on N22. Also, please keep in mind:
- Range setup is on Monday, July 31st at 10:00. Please come out and lend a hand setting up the range. There will also be a Target Archer Marshal's meeting right after range setup. Please check the Pennsic schedule for the other meeting time slots. Marshals must attend at least one meeting prior to pulling any marshal shifts at the range. If you are a MIT and would like to use a Pennsic shift as one of your events for your warrant. You must also attend a marshal meeting and have a warranted Atlantian marshal on shift with you. Make sure you get you MIT sheet signed off by the Atlantian marshal working the shift with you. - I am asking each warranted marshal to pull two marshal shifts on the range if at all possible. We need you help if we are going to allow everyone to have fun and keep the range open.- Ullr's Revenge: The Great Hunt will be on Saturday, August 5th from 10:00-2:30. Please come and enjoy the shoot. Marshal will be going around with the groups so you can have fun as well. I need some marshals to assist with the overall shoot. If you want to volunteer a couple of hours this will count towards one of your two marshal shifts.- Champion Teams Tryouts are Sunday and Monday, August 6 and 7 respectively. They start at 5:00 both days. Please come out for the team.- War Point shooting start Sunday afternoon (August 6). You can shoot all three shoots up to five times. This is the one place you can really have an impact on the war's outcome. Please come and support the Kingdom. Remember, every point you score is one more for the team. There may be no War Points by we are keeping score and we will know who won.- Finally, be safe and enjoy Pennsic 50.
In Service,
Miles de LocwodeDeputy Earl Marshal for Target ArcheryKingdom of Atlantia