[Archers] Royal Archer 2023

Chris Strange chrisrstrange at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 11:32:59 PDT 2023

Greetings Noble Archers!

I am pleased to announce we have Royal Archer on the Calendar of Events
now! It will be held at Southern Heritage Farm, 11176 Rogues Rd, Midland,
VA 22728, on October 28th.

Join us for a day of fun and archery! Come out and shoot at fantasy
monsters and creatures. A prize will be given to someone that can guess the
theme of the shoot and where these creatures came from and can be won by
non-archers as well; however, it can only be given to someone that is 18
years of age or older. There will be lots of other prizes to be won as well
by the archers and youths alike. There will be a full set of one dozen
beautiful arrows, a couple FluFlu arrows made by Jonathan Bowman, and more
prizes to be announced as we get closer.

For those that won a medal last year for their royal round ranking, please
get in contact with me at ChrisRStrange at Gmail.com, so that I can get them
back to give out to the new winners for this year. If anyone knows the
following people, could you let them know that I'll need the medal back on
or before October 28th?

Randvithr - Won the medal for Bowmen ranking.

Eadgyth the Archer - Won the medal for Marksman.

Mia of Dun Carriag - Won the medal for Archer.

YiS
--
Chris LeStrange