[Archers] Left-hand Bear Kodiak Magnum Bow

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford mallardlodge1000 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 10:48:36 PDT 2022

Noble Friends of the Bow,

The Shire of Isenfir has a 40# LEFT-HANDED Bear Kodiak Magnum recurve bow
in our loaner kit that is surplus to our needs. The bow dates from around
1972, but is in near-new condition, little used, no cracks or separations,
a few very small use marks, with a new leather backplate and arrowpass rug
rest. The limbs are grayling green fiberglass over some beautiful dark
woods. The ends appear to have phenolic limb tips, so this could probably
take a fast-flight string.

This bow is still in production and sells new for $529.99. The asking price
online for well-used examples is over $300. We can make a very good deal to
someone in the kingdom who could use this bow. The proceeds will go to
Isenfir's general fund, and the disposal has been approved by Isenfir's
Populace.

If interested please contact me at malllarlodge1000_AT_gmail.com .

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge  🦆
Shire of Isenfir TA Marshal