[Archers] 4th of July Archery at Grimmsfield

Customer Support support at voip.ms
Sun Jul 3 18:45:31 PDT 2022

Author: Ronan mac Imair (ronan.mac.imair at gmail.com)

A reminder for archery tomorrow at Grimmsfield!

Good and noble archers: The weather looks clear! It will be warm and sunny.

So Grimmsfield will be opening early (3:00PM) and we invite you to come and
join us for an afternoon of archery and friendly company! If enough folks
stick around till dark, we might even have fireworks!

Please feel free to bring along snacks or simple dishes and we'll make it a
pot-luck!

We invite you to come in garb if it strikes your fancy (but make it
something cool, as the day promises to be warm)! And remember to hydrate!

Loaner gear will be available.

We look forward to seeing you at the range!

yis
Rónán
TL;DR Archery & Snacks at Grimmsfield, 7/4/22 3:00PM until dusk.

This email is delivered by www.HelpDesk.com

Ticket ID: hd.1656899131509.i3w9vj.9c760254