[Archers] St. Sebastian's

JAMES FRAILEY seamusmcray at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 06:31:29 PDT 2019

Master Janyn,

I know this was a dream come true for you, and many of us including CoG. I
want to thank you on behalf of our Kingdom for making this Shoot something
we as Atlantians can be very proud of. It is an amazing event and has been
a favorite for so many at Pennsic.

Thank you for all the hard work you have invested in St. Sebastian's. All
the Best!

In service,

Baron Seamus McRay
Master of the Pelican