[Archers] St Sebastian Shoot at Pennsic

Peter Darby pjdarby at verizon.net
Sat Jul 20 16:30:09 PDT 2019

Marshals,Here is the list as it now stands for the St. Sebastian shoot.  Come to the Marshal.s tent prior to the shoot and we can refine the times.  Remember the more marshals we have the less time we must spend marshalling.

| Master Seamus Mc Ray | MIC | All Day |
| Master Colum Maxwell  | Inspections/scheduling | All Day |
| Master Godai Katsunaga | Marshal | Morning |
|  Lord Lewin Patrone | Marshal | Morning |
| Mistress Martelle Von Charlottenburg | Marshal/ Inspections | All Day |
| Lord Aiden | Marshal | Morning |
| Lady Dagny Austkona | Marshal | Morning |
| Lady Margaret Ladd | Marshal | Morning |
| Baron Saphir | Check in | Morning |
| Lord Ronan Mac Imair | Marshal | Morning |
| Lord Allen of WolfHau | Marshal | Morning |
| Lady Adrian Alma | Marshal | Morning |
| Lord David of Grimms Field | Marshal | Morning |
| Earl Mika Longbow | Marshal | Morning |
| Lord Brian Clark | Marshal | afternoon |
| Lady Grazia Morgano | Marshal | afternoon |
| Baroness Karin de Cameron | Marshal | afternoon |
| Master Cian mac Ceallachain Ui Dubhlaich | Marshal | afternoon |
| Lord Chris LeStrange  | Marshal | afternoon |
| Lord Miles de Locwoode | Marshal | afternoon |
| Lady Treya Min Teanga | Marshal | afternoon |
| Lord Johne the Brewer | Marshal | afternoon |
| Lord Tim Arrowfinder  | Marshal | Morning |
| Mistress Lorelei Greenleafe |  Inspections | Morning |
| Lord Ghijskin | Marshal | afternoon |
| Lady Alexanria Taylor | Marshal | afternoon |
| Master Grimm | Marshal | afternoon |
| Lord Jonathan | Marshal | afternoon |
| Lady Erin Markel | Marshal | afternoon |
| Lady Reyne Telarius | Marshal | afternoon |
| Dessa ( Hillary Segl) | Marshal | afternoon |
| James Kreb | Marshal | afternoon |
|  Rhy of Ravenhill | Marshal | afternoon |
| THLady Saradwen Ariandalen | Marshal | afternoon

In Service,Baron Colum MaxwellAtlantian DEM for Target ArcheryMaster of the Pelican.