[Archers] Pennsic

Peter Darby pjdarby at verizon.net
Thu Jul 18 06:20:28 PDT 2019

Greetings from Baron Colum Maxwell the newest Target Archery DEM
I have two announcements to make concerning Pennsic.
1.  I have been in contact with the Captain of the MIddle Kingdom's  Champion's Team.   And he assures me that this year the teams are to be comprised of the best archers who try out   There are no  allied limits.   If you try out and  are among the best you will be chosen.
If you are unaware, this year is different. There are no caps on how many allies we can have on our team. I plan to make the best team I can and if that means all archers from your Kingdom then hoobah.

Last, to help make practice fun again and to promote newer archers to come tryout I will be giving a prize to the top scoring archer each night who has never been on a Pennsic Champions Team before.So lets go out and show what Atlantia can do.

2. St Sebastian's shoot-
 Below is the list of Marshals I have. When we arrive at Pennsic I will have the list available in the Marshal's tent and we can work on times. The more we have the less time anyone has to stay in the sun. If you got left off let me know and I will add you. Also if you can share this out so we can get the word to as many as possible.
| Master Seamus Mc Ray |
| Master Colum Maxwell  |
| Master Godai Katsunaga |
|  Lord Lewin Patrone |
| Mistress Martelle Von Charlottenburg |
| Lord Aiden |
| Lady Dagny Austkona |
| Lady Margaret Ladd |
| Baron Saphir |
| Lord Ronan Mac Imair |
| Lord Allen of WolfHau |
| Lady Adrian Alma |
| Lord David of Grimms Field |
| Earl Mika Longbow |
| Lord Brian Clark |
| Lady Isobel |
| Baroness Karin de Cameron |
| Master Cian mac Ceallachain Ui Dubhlaich |
| Lord Chris LeStrange  |
| Lord Miles de Locwoode |
| Lady Treya Min Teanga |
| Lord Johne the Brewer |
| Lord Tim Arrowfinder  |
| Mistress Lorelei Greenleafe |
| Lord Ghijskin |
| Lady Alexanria Taylor |
| Lord Grimm |
| Lord Jonathan |
| Lady Erin Markel |
| Lady Reyne Telarius |
| Dessa ( Hillary Segl) |
| James Kreb |
|  Rhy of RavenhillIn service,Baron Colum Maxwell,Atlantian TA DEMMaster of the Pelilcan |