[Archers] Archery at Bright Hills Baronial Birthday Event (Feb. 9th)

Rachael Knoblauch rmknoblauch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:50:17 PST 2019

Greetings archers! This year at the Baronial Anniversary Event there will
be archery, weather permitting. The schedule is below along with some
additional announcements.

   - We will be hosting a *Silent Auction of Arrows *to help raise money as
   a birthday gift to the Barony. We invite you all to bring your own
   carefully crafted arrow to auction! The only rule is to create an
   arrow--the level of complexity/documentation/creative flair is entirely up
   to you. We will be providing a commemorative tag to accompany the arrow.
   These arrows will be displayed in the main hall for all to bid on. This is
   an excellent opportunity to demonstrate the craftsmanship of our archery
   community, so we hope you will participate! Please contact the MiC's if you
   plan to contribute an arrow.
   - *Awards* will be given to the highest scoring participant from each
   overall royal round level (novice through GBE), with the highest scoring
   period archer from each category recognized as well. There will
   additionally be a youth award.
   - *Marshals: *If you would like to help with set up, we will run from ~8
   – 10am as needed. Please contact us if you think you will be available.
   Please bring a mallet if you have one. We will also be running 2 lines
   during the event--one for the competition shoot and one for
   teaching/practicing. If you would be willing to volunteer to run a line,
   please contact the MiC's and include when/how long you would like to
   marshal.
   - *Schedule: *10 am - range and silent auction set up complete, morning
   court. 10:30 am - inspections begin, range opens. 3 pm - Competition
   closes, score cards in. 3:30 pm - range closes.
   - *MiC's:* Lady Dagný (rmknoblauch at gmail.com). Lord Aiden (
   jessetrump at hotmail.com)

In Service,
Lady Dagný and Lord Aiden