[Archers] Fwd: Period-style Nock Questions

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford mallardlodge1000 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 02:00:00 PDT 2018

Noble Friends,

Here is Sir John's answer to my query about the Vermil nocks. Yes, at the
moment the "V" and "M" glue-on nocks are illegal for period shoots, though
the inserted nocks in cane or bamboo shafts do meet the rules.

You can bet I will be following up on this in the future.

Yours Aye,

Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge  🦆