[Archers] Pennsic

JAMES FRAILEY seamusmcray at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 07:11:01 PDT 2018

Greetings fellow archers. I want to ask all of you if you are going to
Pennsic and are planning on going to the archery range please volunteer
some of your time. If you are a marshal, much help is needed and I would
encourage you to put in a shift at the range. If you are a MIT, this is a
great opportunity for you.

Champions team will be picked after the tryouts. I have been told by the
East Archer General, Colin Ursell that the team will be selected based on
tryouts and who shows up. This might be a great opportunity to shine and
make the team. I encourage all to come out. Please check the schedule for
times and dates. Now its saying Saturday August 4th 5:30 - 7:30 pm, Sunday
August 5th 5:30 - 7:30 pm and Monday August 6th 5:30 - 7:30 pm. The
Champion Shoot is on Wednesday August 8th.

Finally, St. Sebastian Novelty Shoot, 9 - 4 pm Saturday August 4th. We
still need help. Please reach out to Mistress Lorelei (Lorelei Elkins
ladygreenleafe at gmail.com) and offer some of your time.

I look forward to seeing all of you on the range.

In service,

Baron Seamus McRay
Master of the Pelican
Atlantia Archery DEM