[Archers] Archery and Thrown Weapons Marshal's Classes 15 July

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Sun Jul 8 14:17:31 PDT 2018

Greetings all, As mentioned at the last Lochmere Baronial Populace meeting, I will be offering2 marshal’s classes on Sunday, 15 July; Archery Marshal, followed by Thrown Weapons.The classes will run from 1-3 and 3:30-5:30. I will be hosting them at my house, in Hanover, Md. Please contact me by responding to this announcement, or calling (410-519-4493) orby email (deallac at juno.com) for the address/directions, and so that I have some ideaof who is coming and to which session, so that I have enough handouts. Hope to see all interested marshals to be (or any needing a refresher - 3yr update). YIS Dame Dealla Cohen (Deedee Cole)