[Archers] WoW Loaner Gear

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford mallardlodge1000 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 11:46:00 PST 2018

Noble Friends of the Bow,

I checked the WoW web site today, and see nobody has signed up to be target
archery MIC.

Due to the distances involved, and some other factors, neither Lady Sarah
Sinclair nor myself can step forward to run archery as MIC. We do plan to
be there Thursday through Saturday, and will spend a generous amount of our
time at WoW assisting on the range. I hope to sponsor a special prize
shoot, and Lady Sarah wants to do her very popular night shoot again. All
this depends upon  finding someone from our local group who can bring down
the targets in a truck or van.

But I will sweeten the pot a bit. We can cram enough loaner gear into our
Honda Fit to meet most, if not all, of the needs for Thursday to Saturday.
I am planning to bring around 15 bows from 9 to 40 pounds draw weight,
around 20 12-arrow sets (plus spares in case some get lost, so everybody
who borrows our gear gets a full quiver), and all the leathers we have.
This is Mallard Lodge's privately-owned loaner gear, and I can promise that
all of it will be in TOP condition. We will have to suck up everything when
the range closes Saturday, since we will not be attending on Sunday.

If you are on the fence about being MIC over loaner gear, we have that part
covered.

Yours Aye,

Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿