[Archers] St. Sebastian's 9 Shoot at Pennsic this year

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Wed Feb 7 14:54:20 PST 2018

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow, below is our current list
of volunteers for the shoot at Pennsic this year. We could still use more
volunteer marshals and 1 or 2 more target stations for the shoot. Again the
theme voted on is "Viking tales." Please if you are attending Pennsic and
have the time, volunteer to help us out as we could never pull this shoot
off without everyone's help!

Marshal

	Position

	Target Station?

1

Master Janyn Fletcher

	MIC

2

Mistress Martelle Von Charlottenburg

	Marshal

3

Baron Cristophe of Grey

	Marshal Coordinator

4

Lady Nichola Blackwell

	Check in

5

Lady Damiana

	Marshal

6

Baron Colum

	Marshal

7

Baron Saphir

	Marshal

8

Baroness Karin

	Marshal

9

Master Seamus Mc Ray

	Marshal

10

Lady Aemilia Rosa

	Check in

11

Lord Ronan

	Marshal

12

Baron Cian mac Ceallachain Ui Dubhlaich

	Marshal

13

Master Godai Katsunaga

	Marshal

14

Mistress Lorelei Greenleaf

	Marshal

15

Lord Chris Le Stange

	Marshal

16

Lord Ghijskijn

	Marshal

17

Lord Cameron De Grey

	Marshal

18

Lord Jonathan

	Marshal

19

Lady Margaret Ladd

	Marshal

	Y?

20

Mella Novella Coniglio

	Marshal

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

Master Janyn Fletcher of Lancastreschire, OP