[Archers] Target Archery at War of the Wings

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 09:15:37 PDT 2018

Happy Wednesday archers!

This is your weekly reminder that War of the Wings is quickly approaching
and we are looking for marshals to assist on the range =)

You will notice that the schedule allows for one range marshal and five
assisting marshals per shift. This is to provide coverage for the war point
targets, as well as a royal round, practice, and youth range. If we can get
all spots filled, great! If not, the royal round, practice, and youth
ranges might need to be closed at times when the marshal coverage is light.
Please keep that in mind when signing up for shifts =)

Again, here is the link to sign up:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cJ7pMG6BTXec15D1kjTOf1YD2ycvNIQkIiKAqhrkVj0/edit?usp=sharing

Your help is greatly appreciated!

If you have any questions regarding Target Archery at WoW, please email me
anytime at mladd28[AT]gmail[DOT]com.

Yours in Service,

Lady Margaret Lad

Kingdom of Atlantia

Gyronny of six purpure and argent, a tree blasted and
eradicated sable between three mullets of seven points purpure.