[Archers] Trial By Fire and Lochmere Arrow

JAMES FRAILEY seamusmcray at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 13:21:25 PDT 2018

August 31-September 03, 2018
Barony of Bright Hills

Here is a reminder that there will be a Friday night spaghetti dinner
available for early arrivals and Saturday morning breakfast as well.
Donation accepted.

All the targets are complete and mounted. Now all Master Janyn and I need
are archers. Bring your teams and give it your best shot to bring home the
covenant Lochmere Arrow. If you don't have a team, come shoot all the
targets for fun.

Teams must be made up from the same Atlantian Group, Barony, Shire, Canton
etc.

If you have any question contact me. Baron Seamus McRay
seamusmcray at gmail.com or Master Janyn Fletcher   janynfletcher at yahoo.com

http://brighthills.atlantia.sca.org/?page_id=896

In service,

Baron Seamus McRay