[Archers] Target Archery at War of the Wings

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 12:11:39 PDT 2018

Hello again :)

It was brought to my attention that I may have copied the wrong link and
the schedule cannot be edited. My apologies! Please try the following link
in order to add your name and contact number for marshal shifts:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cJ7pMG6BTXec15D1kjTOf1YD2ycvNIQkIiKAqhrkVj0/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you!
Margaret

--