[Archers] Fw: coronation archery

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 18:40:52 PDT 2017

If they have the room for an actual range (100 feet?  Ahem), AND Aidan can
get the targets down there, than it looks like you guys will have a shoot.
Aidan said he would MiC, Stefan, Jaynan, Adrian and Saphire said they would
help out.

My targets are all at Elchenburg castle and I won't be able to get them out
there.

Do we have a thing?

Lorelei