[Archers] Safe Ranges

JAY NARDONE jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Jun 5 04:59:23 PDT 2017

I'll second that! Tala you did a great job with everything and it was a fun day for all! One other point I would just like to add for all of our MIC's, please remember it is YOUR range! You should not be running individual stations, your focus should be on the entire range and the safety of it and the archers as we teach in our classes. Keep up the great work!

Janyn