[Archers] [Atlantia-Announce] Fall University session 97 will be held in Caer Mear

Garth Groff sarahsan at embarqmail.com
Fri Jul 14 02:49:01 PDT 2017

Noble Friends of the Bow:

The University of Atlantia fall session has been announced for Mineral,
Virginia. Though the announcement doesn't say so, it will likely be at
the really excellent Louisa County Middle School (which has been used
for University several times), or at the adjacent high school. Not many
other choices there.

Although I have not yet heard back from Mistress Lisette, I have offered
to co-ordinate an archery track. Never done this before, but I'm ready
to learn.

Lady Sarah Sinclair has already signed up to repeat her hands-on class
feather cutting class, and will expand it to eight students. I have
offered to teach my Children's Archery Class and my Archery Loaner Kit
class which have not been done for several years.

What say you all?

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, The Archer of Mallard Lodge