[Archers] MAAD 3 is coming soon!

Marco marcodaveronava at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 09:26:20 PST 2017

MAAD is back!

Atlantian Archers and Thrown Weapons

Dates: 21 - 23 April 2017

Location: 187 Forest Hill Street, Clarksville, VA 23927

I am hoping to hear from all 17 Baronies, yes, that would make 17 targets to
shoot.   Possible ideas, make your target something to do with your Baronial
history.   This will also be a team organized competition.   You will be
graded on your target you bring, your group cohesion with your garb and of
course, your scores.

So far I have only two target submissions.   We can do better!   It's
starting to get close to event day!   If you normally do SAAD in April, MAAD
is taking its place this year to give Lorelei a break.

Your target does not need to be archery related alone.  MAAD has had
Archery, Thrown Weapons and Atlatl targets, so break out ALL your weapons.
I would request though if you do plan on a Thrown Weapon station, you
provide a Marshal in that area of responsibility.     If needed, let me know
between now and April and I can try to attend an event at your location to
provide Marshal Training for Thrown Weapons.

Team make up:

Build a team of 4 or 5 that can have no more than 20 points let's say. That
way the teams can only have 2 GBEs + lower ranking shooters to make it even.
GBE = 6 points, BE =5 points, Bowman = 4 points, Marksman =3, Archer =2 and
Novice = 1. Teams have to have at least 5 or 6 members...

To submit your target use this link.
http://maad.yolasite.com/target-submission-page.php

For merchants, use this link           :
http://maad.yolasite.com/merchants.php

To Volunteer(Marshal's, both target and Thrown :
http://maad.yolasite.com/staff.php

Reservations:  marcodaveronava at gmail.com, Subject Line Please:  MAAD
Reservations

https://www.google.com/maps/place/187+Forest+Hill+St,+Clarksville,+VA+23927/
@36.5164181,-80.5563757,7.1z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x89ad8389d04694f7:0x73f5b2fb9c
c0c0e6!8m2!3d36.632483!4d-78.5660514?hl=en