[Archers] Trial by Fire and Lochmere Arrow

Cameron deGrey camerondegrey at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 08:33:44 PDT 2017

*Are there skill requirements? *So this is an odd question.

Someone asked if it was like a champion shoot. I told them no it wasnt.

In every respect I think I relayed the correct info.

Hope Im not sounding picky here I just wanted to make sure people got the
info they needed!

Thanks for all the clarification!

Cameron