[Archers] St. Sebastian's 8 shoot this year

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Thu Apr 20 12:35:10 PDT 2017

Good afternoon archers! Here is our current list of helping marshals and
target station creators for the shoot. The list is growing but we still are
short a few marshals. Also please remember Mistress Lorelei will be herding,
errr scheduling and directing the marshals for the shoot this year so please
report to her at the shoot for assignments. Also remember that Lord Saphir
will be the MIC in my place since I will not be there this year. Thank you
all again for supporting this shoot and volunteering, we could have never
made it this far without all of your support!!

Janyn

Marshal

	Position

	Target Station?