[Archers] Images and Copyright and SCA

Mike Durling durling at cox.net
Sat Sep 17 17:56:38 PDT 2016

There are lots of animal line art graphics on various sites that are
free to use. A search for "free animal line art" brings up a lot of
choices. These aren't necessarily realistic images but I've managed to
make some serviceable targets with them.

In Service,

Leofric

Archery Marshal, Barony of Tir y Don