[Archers] Images and Copyright and SCA

jaynardone at comcast.net jaynardone at comcast.net
Sat Sep 17 17:39:15 PDT 2016

Yep you need to be very cautious and if I am using someone else's art work, I always write them first. I explain to them that I am simply making an archery target to be used in a shoot and explain what the SCA is. I also explain there is no money to be made from it and it is purely for the shoot. Some are very amused and say yes and I have had a few that simply said no. But I always try to ask. Today I know something as simply as a "registered" symbol is enough to protect the artwork.