[Archers] Archery Class size at WOW increased

Garth Groff sarahsan at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 14 13:06:29 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

My original Archery class size per class of 4 students at WOW was based
on what I experienced last year.

However, based on recent feedback, I think a larger class needs to be
offered.

I am increasing the class limit for each of the two Archery Marshal
classes to 8 students per class, and will bring enough camp stools for
everyone to sit on along with handouts and demonstration materials.

I will try to see if this increased class size can be gotten to the WOW
teaching coordinators in time, but wanted to let all of you in the
archery community know. (So don't worry if you see on the WOW site that
each class is limited to 4 students and not 8).

Regards,

Sarah Sinclair of the Shire of Isenfir