[Archers] Custom Target Advice

pegasus321 at aol.com pegasus321 at aol.com
Mon Sep 12 21:05:14 PDT 2016

Lord Rycherd,
        Forgive me if I am repeating any others' advice. Years ago in my former Barony of Tir-y-Don, we created at least one spectacular target with a Pirate theme. I borrowed an overhead projector from work to do it. I found a drawing of a pirate ship and other art in a book on pirates and printed them to transparency paper. Using the overhead projector we (a small army of baronial helpers) were able to trace the images onto a huge cardboard backdrop. Sir Tnek even created 3D cannons and powder kegs that actually "exploded" thanks to flour-filled balloons. My point is; an overhead projector (if you can find one) and transparency paper can project an image you can trace, any size you want and make the job far easier than free hand. There is another type of projector probably used in libraries that can directly project original book pages but I don't know what that is called, possibly an "opaque projector".
I hope this helps.
HL Martin Gareth
Formerly of Tir-y-don,
Currently of Grey Niche