[Archers] Custom Target Advice

morgul@sc.rr.com morgul at sc.rr.com
Fri Sep 9 12:39:20 PDT 2016

I've actually never had an issue with the rods taking damage and causing problems in the years that I've been using them.Then again, they may not be fiberglass.  I'm honestly not sure.  I'll look into that.
Of course, everyone's mileage may very, and Jonthas' warning about nicked fiberglass is good information to have.