[Archers] Teaching Target Archery Marshal Class--Re: WOW

Scott Dean scott_dean at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 12 10:33:38 PDT 2016

Saphir, thank you for that info regarding the timing of the marshalling
classes being offered

I want to state that my frustration was with the WoW webpage referenced
that did not specify when the classes (all classes, not just the Archery
Marshal classes) are scheduled to be.  I want to know if the marshalling
class conflicts with something else.  I cannot determine that because the
webpage does not list the times.  I wanted to make sure I was not missing
something.  That being said, I have not gone wandering around the WoW site
trying to track down that info....

I recognize that this is not the forum to resolve my issue so, having
explained my query, I will now go elsewhere to try and seek resolution.

-- Manus