[Archers] Teaching Target Archery Marshal Class--Re: WOW

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 10:00:45 PDT 2016

This is what I've extracted from Lady Sarah's post as it pertains to the
classes at WOW:

"...Each of these two classes can accommodate up to 4 students.

The first Target Archery Marshal's class I plan to hold on Thursday,
October 13 from 11 AM - 1 PM outdoors next to the archery range.

The second (repeat) Target Archery Marshal's class I plan to hold on Saturday,
October 15 from 11 AM - 1 PM outdoors next to the archery range...."

Hope this helps.  In addition, there may be other teaching marshals (with
out a scheduled time) there that may be available as well.

YIS,
Saphir