[Archers] Pennsic Range

jaynardone at comcast.net jaynardone at comcast.net
Thu Jun 16 07:28:32 PDT 2016

Thank you Lord Seamus, I just wanted to say again that I could never pull the shoot off without all of the hard work and dedication from the Atlantia archers! We are still short a few marhsal's and I would like to remind our newer marshals or MiTs that this is a great time to help out!

In service,

Janyn