[Archers] St. Sebastian's VI shoot at Pennsic

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Fri Jun 3 21:05:29 PDT 2016

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow. Please see below, we are
still short 4-5 marshals for the SSB shoot and also I am still missing
target scoring and description information from a few of you. If your name
is highlighted in yellow, I don't have your target information. If I don't
get that information by 11 June you will be responsible for making your own
target station card for scoring and the station description. If you know
anyone who is willing to help marshal, please ask them to sign up. We can
not pull this off without enough help to make it through the day.

Number of Marshal's

Name of Marshal's helping

	Targets Bringing

	Comments