[Archers] Warrant Class at WoW

Garth Groff sarahsan at embarqmail.com
Fri Jun 3 16:56:32 PDT 2016

Hello Friends of the Bow,

I will be offering the Target Archery Marshal's Warrant class at War of
the Wings this fall. I can teach one-on-one or a group of 2-3 persons. I
can offer class sessions during the day Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Times will be worked out by the attendees and myself. Last year, I
taught outdoors next to the archery range, and hope to do the same this
year, as the range is where the archers are.

If you are interested, please send an e-mail to me at:
sarahsan at embarqmail.com

Thank you,

Lady Sarah Sinclair (Sally)