[Archers] Pennsic Champions Team

JAMES FRAILEY seamusmcray at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 13:15:37 PDT 2016

At this point you may of heard that we are aligning with the Middle Kingdom
this Pennsic. I have talked to their marshal in charge of the Champions
team, Cirion. Unfortunately the Pennsic minds have put a 30 person team
limit again this year for the Champions shoot. That means 10 allies spots.

As you know the Mid has always had a difficult time assembling 20 Champion
level archers. With that said I asked Cirion to discuss this with his king
allowing only the best to be picked for the 30 person team. He agrees but
will have to get permission. Stay tuned.

He did ask all Atlantians to shoot the SPACS. I ask ALL Atalntians to come
out and try out. Currently Cirion is very disappointed with his kingdoms
numbers and says our scores would be an added advantage to make the team.
So let participate and at least show them how great we really are.

Go to the SCA SCORE site. Select Kingdom of the Middle. Then on the left
hand side of the page you will see SPACS under Shoots.

(https://scores-sca.org/home/index.php?R=9&)

(https://scores-sca.org/public/scores_rules.php?R=9&Shoot=346)

Thank you for considering participating.

I welcome all comments and concerns.

In service,

Lord Seamus McRay
Atlantia Archery DEM