[Archers] NEW MARSHAL PAGE

JAMES FRAILEY seamusmcray at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 13:35:01 PST 2016

So I wanted to let you all know there is a NEW Marshal page. (
https://marshal.atlantia.sca.org/ )
It still lives in the same place. Still go to the upper right black bar and
click Marshal Roster.

You still need to go here to submit reports or any new information you need
to submit like classes, changes to your membership or marshal status.

Here are instructions from Lady Marryn Blackgroves. Please reach out to me
with any questions.

"DEM's - Could you please send this to all your area discipline specific
marshals?

Greetings Missile Marshals!

It has come to my attention that due to the nature of your warrant, do not
fully understand what is going on with the new Marshal's database.  As you
do not need to be an authorized fighter to be a marshal in your area.

Master Brian de Moray has built a new online database that is integrated
with the Atlantian webpages.  This new page can be accessed from the Earl
Marshal's page  https://marshal.atlantia.sca.org/  the link is at the top
right - Marshal Roster.

To sign in, you will need your *AEL login.*  This is the same login you use
for all other Atlantian page logins (not the Society pages, just
Atlantian).  If you do not have one, you can register for one by using the
link on the login page. Under *Request a warrant*. *Click REGISTER* (
https://marshal.atlantia.sca.org/warrants/login?next=%2Fwarrants%2Fwarrants%2Fnew
)

Once logged in you will be able to see all your marshal warrants.  You now
have total control of being able to update all your contact information
yourself.  Your membership number will be automatically updated (this
happens once a month), so neither I or any of the DEMs can manually change
the expiration dates.  If anything else is amiss with your warrants, click
the link in the upper left "Request a Warrant" and fill the form out.  That
will send an email to myself and the appropriate DEM to make corrections.

If you have recently taken a class and are reporting it, please know that I
will not be able to approve it until the class instructor sends me their
class roster.

If you have any questions, concerns, or problems, please do not hesitate to
ask.
Thank you and have a great day!
Marryn"

In service,