[Archers] Equestrian Archery

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Fri Sep 18 19:55:58 PDT 2015

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow, I also wanted to write you
to let you know that I have had discussions with many in our community now.
It seems there is some ambiguity concerning Equestrian Archery and I want to
correct this. So over the next few weeks I will be researching law and
policy and also adding a section to our handbook covering requirements for
Equestrian archery.

Going forward I know I can say that I will require that any equestrian
archer to be a marshal prior to shooting mounted in our Kingdom. With the
issues I and others have already witnessed, we need to assure this is a safe
activity and those participating have the proper knowledge to safely shoot
mounted.

Stay tuned, more to come.