[Archers] A warm thank you to you all!

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Oct 18 17:09:50 PDT 2015

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow! I just returned home from
WOW this weekend and had a blast. I want to congratulate our Northern
Archers for winning the war point this year! As I was driving home, I
couldn't help but think about what I saw and was part of this weekend in
archery at WOW. There were 160 archers present this weekend. Everyone, and I
mean everyone was on-board in helping at the range. Mistress Lorelei was
herculean as usual in running things and directing, I saw Baron Colum
teaching new archers, Lady Sarah out of the gate taught 3 marshals classes,
not one but 3! I saw our marshals running the line, helping out and just
making the archery portion of the event a great time for all.

So I just wanted to write and say well done and I am so proud to be part of
such a great group of people who work so hard to continue to make our
Kingdom shine in archery! You have my utmost admiration and thanks for
making my job so easy!