[Archers] EQTA

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Sun Oct 4 08:43:06 PDT 2015

Huzzah Sir Tnek!  I applaud your volunteering to assist with the
establishment of a set of rules for EQ TA.  For me that is all I have ever
requested of the EQ community.  Their archery requires different range
standards than “normal” TA.  All I have ever asked for is a set of rules.
NOT being a horse person I disqualified myself from this task.

Again I applaud your volunteering for this task and seem the most likely
qualified candidate for the job.  So let it begin and let’s firmly establish
safe EQ TA in Atlantia!

Christophe of Grey