[Archers] Champions Team for Pennsic this year

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Thu May 7 20:00:13 PDT 2015

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow. I am starting a list now
for our Champions team for this year at Pennsic. While I don't have any
final details I know the East and Mid are teaming together so we will need
all the archers we can get. Two years ago we lost by 122 points, essentially
a 4 person team worth of points. Last year it was even closer, so I know our
Majesties are looking to the archers to do our part for points.

Right now I have one archer, come on and send me your info and I will get
you on the list. You don't need to be a GBE or BE to make it on our list.
Please remember that the goal is to win so adjustments might be made to
assure we have our best shooting. If we get 40 per side this year I would
think most anyone on our list will be able to participate.