[Archers] Status of the Champions team at Pennsic this year

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sat May 2 19:38:00 PDT 2015

Good evening everyone, I have not forgotten about reporting to you on the
Champions team. Frankly I don't have any new news from the East about it.
The last I talked with them, they were pushing to have 40 archers per side
again and were awaiting for an answer. I will contact them again tomorrow
and see if I can get an update. If we are successful and do get 40 per side
that would leave quite a few slots for Atlantia if they listen to us and
take our best we have to offer! In the mean time I will start a list to
prepare, so if you think you would like to be part of this year's champions
team, please send me an email and let me know.